Arsel – Mobile App
Arsel is the Communications Regulatory Authority’s mobile app to empower telecom consumers in Qatar. The app was specifically developed by CRA’s Consumer Affairs Department as an additional tool for consumers to provide their feedback about telecommunication services in Qatar directly to CRA. The data collected through the app will help CRA to work with the service providers to improve the quality of services in the country. The word Arsel means “to send” in Arabic, and CRA hopes the app, available on Android, IoS, and BlackBerry, will indeed help consumers communicate directly with us by sending their feedback.
Through the app the consumers can:
- Lodge a complaint with CRA about issues or complaints pending with the service providers
- Provide feedback about the Quality of Services directly to CRA
- Access an online network coverage map showcasing other consumers experience (updated every 48 hours)
- Test Internet speed of their mobile devices
We developed this app especially for you and will greatly appreciate you to help us improve and enhance your telecom experience in Qatar.
Download Arsel – CRA Mobile App:
· For IOS https://goo.gl/WMmLuk
· For Android https://goo.gl/bfokSD
· For Blackberry https://goo.gl/3Lf4D6